English to German official document translations

I migrated from Germany to Australia in 2004, so I know from personal experience that moving to another country means paperwork. A lot of paperwork.

Whether you are just embarking on this exciting journey or you’re busy gathering your visa documentation, you’re going to need some help.

My NAATI certification means that I can provide you with certified translations of the following:

Visa documents

Birth certificates

Marriage certificates

Diplomas and degrees

Police clearances

Driver's licenses

While my Australian NAATI certification is valid anywhere, it is up to the immigration department of a country as to whether they would accept a foreign credential for certifying migration documents. Please check with the country before ordering your certified translation.

But migration doesn’t just mean official documentation. I also translate:

Geographic arbitrage blogs

International living articles

Visa information

Overseas Retirement Planning

Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact me and tell me what you need.

Contact me